The “Managed IT Infrastructure Services Market” provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the Market’s growth. The rise in the aviation sector is escalating the growth of the Managed IT Infrastructure Services Market. Increased adoption of superior technology consisting of synthetic intelligence and system learning, a developing quantity of records and growing utility of records answers through an extensive variety of ends person verticals consisting of banking, economic services, and insurance, authorities and public sector, telecommunications and IT, energy, healthcare and others are the foremost elements as a consequence of the increase of the market.
The Global Managed IT Infrastructure Services Market Size is Projected to Reach at a CAGR of 11% during 2022-2027.
Get a Sample Link of this Report (Up to 20% Discount Available):
Key players in the global Managed IT Infrastructure Services Market covered:
Fujitsu Ltd., CSS Corp Pvt Ltd., Dell EMC (EMC Corporation), IBM Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent SA (Nokia Corporation), Microsoft Corporation, Verizon Communications Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Deutsche Telekom AG,
– May 2019 – DXC Technology, an independent, end-to-end IT services company, signed a long-term 13-plus year managed co-location services agreement with Credit Suisse (USA), Inc. This partnership with Credit Suisse further enhances DXC’s position as a leading global data center co-location and managed services provider.
– April 2019 – Montra Solutions, a software-enabled managed services provider that delivers Cloud, Security, and Infrastructure solutions, announced the acquisition of Midtown Technology Partners, an established provider of managed IT services that has a loyal base of customers in real estate, legal, consulting, and manufacturing. This acquisition is strategically aligned with Montra’s aim to provide enterprise-grade security, cloud and infrastructure services to mid-market and small enterprises.
Key Market Trends
Technological Proliferation and Advancement of Cloud-Based Technology Complement the Demand
– In the current market scenario, the increasing dependency on cloud services and infrastructure upgrading activities stand to be the major factors driving the demand for managed IT infrastructure services. In fact, it is estimated that most of the infrastructure developments in the next few years are mostly dedicated to supporting the increasing demand for cloud services.
– The landscape of IT infrastructure itself is changing rapidly. Traditional racks of servers stored in cages are fast disappearing as more and more companies migrate most or all of their IT services and applications to the cloud. In fact, according to LogicMonitor, 83% of enterprise workloads are projected to be in the cloud by 2022. As a result, even the investments into traditional IT infrastructure is expected to decline over the forecast period, as companies are increasingly investing in the advanced cloud infrastructure.
To Get Report Link:
North America Region to Hold the Largest Market Share
– North America remains the largest market for managed information technology (IT) infrastructure services on account of the early adoption of technology and the presence of numerous IT data centers.
– According to the Cisco Global Cloud Index report by the end of 2017 North America will be having the largest share (46 per cent) of the hyperscale data centers that will be operating across the world.
– The other factor is the high degree of automation and immense penetration of IT applications in several end-user industries that creates a constant demand for IT infrastructure services in the region.
Buy Report Here:
We Offer Customization on Report Based on Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Market intelligence data is a global front-runner in the research industry, offering customers contextual and data-driven research services. Customers are supported in creating business plans and attaining long-term success in their respective marketplaces by the organization. The industry provides consulting services, Market Intelligence Data research studies, and customized research reports.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence information
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | 750-707-8687